Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today

Today I have no pictures to post. LEFT my camera at home. I was up by 6:30am and on my way to my Nanny's by 7:45am. We (me, my Nanny and the Girl Kid - new way of refering to CarLee) had an awesome day. AWESOME. I have not really enjoyed anything that much in a while. We went to breakfast at Shoney's. Then off to the flea market, where Nanny got some dishes (cause she needed more dishes like I need more scrapbook paper), I got a table - an antique, and a white wicker chair (for CarLee and as a photo prop) and well CarLee she got too much to name. next we went to hospice thrift store where again the 3 of us got stuff we really did not need. then Finally i got to stop at the one and only scrapbook store in Lake City. I have been trying to get there for 2 years. Here yup i got more scrapbook paper. Laugh if you want. Lastly we hit the hardee's drive thru for milkshakes. the perfect end to a perfect day. Gotta Love my time with my Nanny.. oh, and was home and in San Marco by 4:30 for a family photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment