Monday, August 3, 2009

1st DaY of PrE-ScHooL











Today is CarLee's first day of Pre-School. It was hard for me. I am not sure if it was hard for her. She knew last night she was going to school and this morning when she woke up she knew she was going to school. Then all of a sudden she wanted to go to school. She asked about her lunch box and kept saying she wanted to go. She also wanted to take her toothbrush but I talked her out of taking that with her. She was very excited to be there, until she realized that mommy and daddy were not staying. Her teacher then asked if she wanted to play then she forgot about us and went to play with the castle.
I left saying, she does not like to share, she is stubborn, she is hard headed and has potty issues.
Ms. Lisa looked at me like I have done this before...
We will see how the day went. I will post more on that after we pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment