Saturday, August 8, 2009

the reason I scrap

on friday night, i started going thru my older scrapbooks (the old creative memories ones)to determine how many page protectors i needed before you can not buy them anymore.and started with My daughters baby album and i went thru most of them.Let me tell you the first ones were but ugly okay well the ones until my daughters album (3 years ago)are plain and yucky. but I laughed and cried at my pages, my journaling, my pictures and my memories.my daughter would sit with me then get up ask questions and get up.I read my journaling over and over again in my wedding album (which my bf nikki actually made for me) friday was my anniversay 10 years - that says alot I am only 30. and my scrapbooks started with my husband. So i kinda relived the last 10 years and realized I have had a goodtime at it. some bad stuff, made new friends lost old ones said good bye to some loved ones and laughed alot.It kinda reminded me why I scrap. -- so i just wanted everyone to know that I scrap for a reason and that no matter what I say or how much i complain.. i love my crazy imperfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment