Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7 2009






This is me and Lee. Today is our 10 year anniversary. So many people did not think we
would make it. Yet, here we are today. We did get married very young. I was 20 and he was 21. I can not even begin to tell you about our life together, because honestly in the last 10 years (14 if you count the time before marriage) there is not alot we have not been thru. He is my best friend and I would not want it any other way. I am truly blessed to have this man in my life. I know that he would do anything to get me to smile, when I just do not feel like it (he succeeds 99% of the time). I know without a doubt that when things are going bad, that I would rather be going thru it with him than to be any where else. I love knowing that when I roll over in the middle of the night that I can reach out with one hand and touch him. I wish I was a better wife, and that I could always give him the best of me. Sometimes he gets a little short changed because I give so much of myself in taking care of other people. If you know Lee you like him, he is funny (freakin hysterical), he is a little off the wall, he would do anything for anybody, and he is an awesome father. I really hope the next 10 years are just as wonderful. I know it sounds really corny but sometimes I can feel myself fall deeper in love with him. Those moments really do give me butterflies and take my breath away. I hope I have made him as happy as he has made me. I can not wait to see what the future holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment