Monday, March 1, 2010

started on my 31@31

Okay so on my list of 31@31 was to finally organize and decorate my scrapbook room.

So I worked on this yesterday. It started out with a trip to the Goodwill to drop stuff off. Then we (me and Lee (CarLee was with us)) asked the manager if they had a bunk bed. He answered yes, and took us inside to show it to us. It was not what we are looking for; we are looking for just a top bunk to give CarLee more room to play in her room. The bed he had was with the twin on top and full size bed on the bottom. But low and behold the good will had and old time school desk. Lee and I were so excited, way more excited than CarLee was. The desk got loaded into my car and took it to the house. Once we had the desk home we had to figure out where to put it. Then it hit me, my scrap book room. (Currently this room is being called the crap room right now.) This decision had us changing out the big book shelf in the crap room for the little book shelf in CarLee’s room. This took some doing since I had a lot of crap on the big book shelf. This room is not anywhere to being done, but for the first time since we moved into the house and I got a crap room, I mean a scrap room it looks like it has always looked in my head. So, if I keep working on it I am sure that I will get it there… Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment