Thursday, February 25, 2010

31 @ 31

Okay this is my with my eyes closed, but its a picture of me @31.....


Okay I so ripped this off of someone else’s blog. Eliseblaha.typepad.com had a list her 25 @ 25. I read it and thought wow I should do that. (Look back at previous post titled today posted on February 23, 2010.) So I have created my 31@ 31 list. I am going to record this in my Project Life album by Becky Higgins.

These are things I know that I can do if I just do them. So I am back dating the start of this to my birthday February 22, 2010 and I have until February 22, 2011 to complete the list. The goal is not to wait till February 1st, 2011 to start. I also feel like maybe this will also help me feel like I have done something, accomplished something, set goals and kept them. Someone told me it kind of sounded like a bucket list. Well maybe. I am sure that as with everything in my life this will probably stress me out a little but only time will tell.




So drum roll please............


1.) Listen to my all time favorite up beat song at the same time everyday for 14 days in a row. Right down how I felt before I listened to it and how I felt after I listened to it.
2.) Attend a Weekend Scrap booking Crop
3.) Loose at least 30 pounds (I have lapband, this should be easy)
4.) Ask someone different to take my picture (maybe with a different look)
5.) Make a small thank you basket for someone important to me
6.) Take a Jessica Sprague photo editing class @ http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/
7.) Average one blog post a week (for a total of 52)
8.) Write 31 letters to 31 different people telling them how they touched my life
9.) Go on a DATE with Lee and play miniature golf
10.)Go out with my Baby Sister at least once
11.)Read proverbs in the Bible and try to understand it
12.)Take a day trip with Nikki just us. (me and her)
13.)Make something I really like and that I would use myself and give it to someone I am not too fond of.
14.)Try something different or new
15.)Paint one wall in my living room with color (thinking barn red)
16.)Go to Disney (or a Disney park)
17.)Ask someone different if I can take their picture
18.)Bake a batch of homemade – made from scratch cookies – not out of a box
19.)Have a swap party
20.)Go threw shot glasses – take pictures of them – get rid of some – make mini book about them (maybe 6x6)
21.)Learn to stamp staze on onto pictures
22.)Cook an appetizer (a sort of kind of fancy one)
23.)Learn to sew (even if its only a pillowcase)
24.)Go thru and organize important papers
25.)Find a new job (my current one is ending)
26.)Do a Snow White photo shoot with CarLee
27.)Finale organize and decorate scrap room (currently being called crap room)
28.)Make pallet bed for living room
29.) Ask my dad for my Grandma’s rocking chair
30.)Read the 1st two books in the Twilight series
31.)Finish interviewing my Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment