Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today

(okay so does not go with post, but had to put a picture of her out her anyways)


Today.


Okay I have so many ideas and things I want to do. A home décor project, learning to sew, editing a wedding from Valentine’s day, painting my living room white, so its better for picture taking (home décor project goes in living room), to finally decorate my door that I got for Mother’s Day last year (this also goes with the home décor project) and so much more. I just do not seem to be able to get any of it done. I need to get motivated and stay motivated. I keep saying I will do it tomorrow and for me that tomorrow never comes. My head fills with ideas and to do lists and just as quickly they all fly right out the door (or actually I guess my ear?).


I am feeling slightly in limbo right now. I am waiting on things to happen and waiting to see what happens. I guess I need to quit waiting on life to happen and start making things happen for myself. Do I have the ability to do this? I kind of just let things happen for me. I am not sure if I am a go getter. I want to be and I think I need to be and yet I find myself not doing, just wanting to do. How in the world can I change this about myself? I keep saying I am going to organize my scrap room (which is being called the crap room right now) and I get some done then it gets all messed up again. I need to seriously fix that. So right now maybe I need to make a list, but will I keep it? Follow thru with it? Stay on top of it? Complete any of it? How do I go about making such a list? See I think I am having some issues with lots of stuff.


Okay so anyone got any helpful ideas to turn me into a super organized, super energized person? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment