Monday, July 6, 2009

sorry no pictures today.

Today however was a bad potty training day for the girl kid. 4 accidents. She is smart and I know she knows what to do and yet she refuses to tell us when she has to go, then when we ask her she says no I do not have to go. So then we make her and she screams or does what I am now calling toilet gymnastics. Yup whatever you are imagining that is exactly what it is. If there was a category in the Olympics she would have won more gold medals than Michael Phelps. I also had to go to Walmart before I could come home to get corn nuggets and chicken nuggets which is about the only things she will eat here at home. There are some days that I wonder how good of a mom I am actually being.
To top thing off, Lee was watching the news and decided that he could help me by telling me to apply for a job he saw on the news. He was thinking was the news said starting pay would be $40,000 to $60,000. Therefore if I made $60,000 he could quit work and stay home. So he helped me fill in an online resume. I guess it does not matter, that I asked to be the stay at home person first. Hey at least he did the laundry tonight. He is way to good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment