Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nanny's

Okay so my favorite place in the whole wide world is my Nanny's. Well and to be more specific it's my Nanny's bed. That's right I have issues. I am 30 years old and up until I had CarLee I slept in her bed with her. It was like a sleep over. We would to to bed and then lay there talking forever. My relationship to this one woman can never be defined. At times she has of course been my Nanny, other times, a mother, a sister, my very best friend and so much more than those things. She is the Nanny. She is the strongest person I know and has dealt with more than one person should ever have to in a life time. So on Saturday we loaded up in the Jeep and drove to my Nanny's house. It restored a sense of balance to my life.
















This in my Nanny's room, just a week after being redone. It is very girlie and very beautiful.


This is my great-grandfather's hat, my great grandpa Epstein. My Nanny has kept it in great condition for the last 22 years. It's really hard to believe its been that long. But we have come up with the coolest idea. I am going to dress CarLee up and put this hat on her and my nanny has a child's upright piano and a cool old fashion light and we are gonna take her pictures. It will be a neat tribute to the man and the hat. Oh, and no he could not play the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment