Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let Us Play Catch Up










On Saturday CarLee and I met up with Beth and went to a craft fair, that was so bad. Then decided to go get Parker and take the kids to McDonald's to play. These 2 do not spend to much time together but when they do it's Par-ker (CarLee says it like its 2 words) and Car-we (which is how Parker says CarLee, which I find adorable) this. They are so cute together. They played on the play ground while me and Beth watched, then it was inside for the overrated Happy Meal.






Aren't these two just adorable? They are 18 days apart. oh, and CarLee was all like I want Kevin to come (Parker's Dad) and Parker was all like where's Lee?
Then me and CarLee headed home to hang out at the house. I think we both took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment