Saturday, January 14, 2012

STRENGTH -

Strength is my word for the year and let me tell you, I picked this word back in December.  I choose it before all the changes that have recently taken place.  I hope that I can live up to what it means.

I found these definitions for this word.
  • The state, property, or quality of being strong.
  • The power to resist attack; impregnability.
  • The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
  • The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly

  • Wow, so I now know what I have to live up to this year.  So that's what I am going to do.  Be strong, stay strong, live strong.  Take this walk with me.
    STRENGTH - to have faith, to find peace, to always be grateful.
    (so this picture has nothing to do with the post, but I think I look good here!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment