Tuesday, January 3, 2012

fat munchkin from the Wizard of Oz

(the title of this post has nothing to do with the actual munchkin in the above picture, but to her mother)


Really why is it, that on those days when I am not trying to eat healthy or in simple girl terms, “BE GOOD” I hardly think of food. Oh, but today is the first day of my new life (lifestyle) and I cannot stop thinking


About food. REALLY?!?!?!? How do you think that’s fair? Yeah, I did not know who I thought would actually answer that question. The Diet Goddess or Mother Nature or the someone who decided that food was going to be the vain of my existence? I wish that it was something I could take or leave. It does not look like that is ever going to be the case. I am doing this to be healthy, to be able to be an active parent, and let’s not forget so that I no longer look like a very fat munchkin from the Wizard of Oz or like someone tied to umpalompa’s together. That is probably the single most motivating factor.

Here is the deal. I am going to do this. I am going to be stubborn about this. I need to do this for me. I want more confidence. I want to feel at least a little sexy when I go to put the moves on my husband. (He has never not once complained or commented or anything, so don’t go thinking he is some evil man. He says he loves me/wants me no matter what and proves it more than he should have too.) I want to quit buying clothes from the fat people stores. Yeah whatever, I will always have to go in there for my bras. That is the one thing my husband does care about. BOOBIES.

So here is the first real day of good (by good I totally meant healthy) food, hot tea, water and me thinking “nothing is going to taste as good as skinny feels.”

S o I have a question for you Ladies out there, who have ever worked out or just needed a feel pretty, sexy, I am woman song. What is that song?

1.) Whiskey Girl by Toby Keith – pretty sure it has something to do with that music video.

I don’t know why. I have never looked like that in my entire life. Yet, there is totally something about this song/video that makes me wanna be skinny. Yup that noise you heard – was you laughing out loud at reading that.



Check out these super cool blogs:

http://1000awesomethings.com/     this is heartwarming and will make you laugh or at least smile to yourself.


http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/ -- this is my kind of blog, I am pretty sure I agree with her 100% - but for the sake of wanting you guys to like me.. 98% of the time I agree with her

so this is me signing out for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment