Monday, June 14, 2010

Water


My sexy Husband!


My baby under water.


She looks scared to death, but she did really well.


Aint she just too cute?
So today was the first of CarLee's swimming lessons. I feel like she did really well. It was basically her getting used to the teacher, and trying to kick her legs and go under water. A few times I thought my heart was going to stop. She screamed I need to go back to the side and I was like okay lets just wait till next year. Yet, but the end of it she decided to show NO FEAR.
She was holding on to the side going towards the ladder and well she let go. She did not sink to the bottom, she did pretty good. She was not ready to let go of the side, but she tried. I love her so much. I really think she enjoyed herself too. She talked all the way home.




1 comment:

  1. Yay for swimming lessons! :D Love the last pic. The colours just pop.

    Love your header pic, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete