Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Contemplating....

Okay to this picture has really nothing to do with my post, but she is cute!
So, lately I have been contemplating the future. I need to find a new job. I need to finish my to do list. Well, okay I need to make a to do list so that I can finish that to do list. I have started a few projects while i have been off, but have really yet to complete any of the projects i have started. I guess what I am trying to do is decide a course. I am not really sure what I am supposed to be doing. I feel as if I am not sure of what I am supposed to be doing.
I am really enjoy being off, and yet I am starting to get a little bored. I have worked most of my life. Well, since I was 15 years old. Before that I was babysitting and even mowing grass. So, I am enjoying being off, but really when you have worked most of your life its kind of weird being off. I really want to find a job I enjoy. A job that makes me feel as if I have a purpose.
Also, I have been thinking about my photography alot. Should i take some classes at FCCJ? What should i do? Keep trying to get a business up and running? Should i just make it a hobby? I feel as if right now I have no direction. I would love to take a class. Yet, that cost money and so on and so on.
My scrapbooking is a little out of control, but I am totally working on that right now.
Also, Lee's grandfather passed away last week, and I have yet to really deal with that on any level. Lee has yet to deal with that on any level.

No comments:

Post a Comment