Tuesday, May 11, 2010

un planned time off

okay so I have been out of work for a week and a half and have nothing completed. I have managed to do nothing. well I have gone to the gym 3 times and well CarLee was sick for 4 days. I had a half attempted trip to Lake City. As in we got there and an hour later CarLee was crying to go home. So yesterday, I went to the gym, made a 2 page scrapbook layout, and a make in take for scrapbook meeting. I had dinner with 7 other funny creative ladies.
Today it was up to finish making a photo book for a client.(I hope he likes it.) then to the gym. Then home and I did some laundry and some dishes.. thats really about all. I had alot of goals
that I wanted to complete while I was off. I am just not having any luck coming up with motivation to do anything. Maybe tomorrow.
However, me and the girl kid did go get ice cream after school. That was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment