Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blueberry Festival and then some.



CarLee with her Blueberry Shaved Ice.


The Blueberrys.

The Blueberry Ice Cream (YUMMY!)


The fried oreos.

Okay they were so good. I could only eat 1 and 1/2 but oh, my.

okay so Lee wanted a family day. Me, him and CarLee. He wanted to go see this truck so I could take a picture of it. It was a truck on a lift that had been forgotten about. I was like okay. I then got online to see if something was going on around it, on the way to it, past it. The was the Bostwick Blueberry Festival. I had no clue there was even a town called Bostwick. There is and it has an annual blueberry festival. It was nothing huge, had some nice vendors, and good food. CarLee also liked the live music. We had a good time there. We did this before going to find this truck and something about a huge black chicken. Lee really wanted to see this truck and then he started talking about a huge black chicken. more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment