Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some tid bits about me.

1.) I will watch a movie that will make me cry on purpose. I just sometimes get the urge to cry and therefore will find a movie that I know will make me cry. I LOVE movies that make me cry. I have cried at happy movies and sad movies and at movies that did not end the way I wanted them too. I cry every time I watch the scene in Armageddon where Harry and Grace say good bye. I cried almost thru the entire movie of Amish Grace. I cry just about every time I watch Walk to Remember, Beaches, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Steel Magnolias. I have also cried during commercials.

2.) I check all the doors in my house to make sure they are locked every time I wake up during the night. I know they are locked but I still have to check. I am just paranoid.

3.) I always thought I would have four kids and would be a stay at home mom and a house wife. That’s what I thought my life would be like, and yet in my head I always thought I would have some kind of exciting career. I have been married for 11 years to a wonderful man, and have always worked thru our marriage. I have one beautiful daughter and I am pretty sure I am done. I am not saying that I won’t ever have anymore, but I am pretty sure that CarLee will be an only child. I sometimes feel as if I am too selfish to have another child. I adore CarLee and love spending time with her and being with her.

4.) I am straight up weird. I laugh at jokes that I don’t get, just so I don’t feel left out. I make jokes that no one else gets. The more sarcastic you are the better I am going to like you and not know how to take you.

5.) I loved Buffy and if you called while it was on, I would answer the phone and hang up on you. I loved the short lived show Firefly, and the movie that followed Serenity. I was also addicted to Jericho and Happer’s Island.

6.) I am now addicted to reading blogs. I love them and I love to get a glimpse into other people’s lives! I am really addicted to creative blogs. I want to be that creative. I am trying to be that creative. It’s my new goal.

7.) I really want to learn how to play the fiddle. I don’t know why, but I do. I would settle for the piano, but really want to play the fiddle. How am I going to do that?

8.) I have recently decided that I won’t ever be a full time photographer, but can make a little extra money at it and enjoy my hobby to the fullest.

9.) Lately I have been thinking about drinking. This is the one thing that scares me. Alcoholism runs in my family. I don’t know why this is now becoming a problem for me. I am not drinking, but just thinking about it. When I go to the store I think about buying something but I stop myself. This is very scary to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment